We have created websites and print media for restaurants, realtors, spas, tow companies, hot air balloon operators, book authors, magazines, body shops and investment groups.
As you can imagine every website is different; different industries, different brands, different goals, different owners, different budgets. Below I’ve presented a selection of our sites designed to show the broad range of projects and clients we work with.
Picture Your Home Magazine is a small hard copy real estate publication in Southern California. They have used our Graphics, Web Development, Hosting, and Marketing services for more than 10 years. There is no online market more competitive than real estate yet during that time (which included the housing crash) we have expanded their income base to include advertising on the website. This advertising income alone has completely funded the investment they made in web development and continues to produce a healthy profit. Our synergy of SEO techniques and a user focused web experience has helped this business to thrive in even the most difficult times, and on a very tight budget.
- Users dynamically sort & filter properties
- Complex display of property details
- Seamlessly adapts that complexity to a mobile responsive format
- Multiple Property Input options;
- imported from the MLS
- input via site administration area
- submitted via front end interface
- Automatic property mapping
SkyCab Balloon Promotions is a Louisville based hot air balloon company which manages balloon events nationwide. They also handle prominent corporate balloon advertising, and operate hot air balloon rides in the Louisville area.
SkyCab had a website but it was not mobile responsive. The written content was extensive & could be overwhelming for viewers. We organized that content into tabbed sections. This broke the info down into more appealing “bite-sized” portions, which helped people find & access the info they needed much more quickly. SkyCab also needed a web based reservation system and conditional logic passenger profile surveys, which we developed and integrated.
- Integrated Ride Reservation System
- Passenger Profile Surveys with Conditional Logic (form fields appear only as needed)
- Extensive Written Content with user oriented, tabbed organizational format
- Multiple page-specific Slideshows with transitions
- Mobile Responsive format, as always
This was a fun site to build, as you can see (and hear if you visit it). With sound & animation, it gets the viewers attention & stands out from the competition making a memorable brand impression.
- Audio Integration
- LightBox Image Interaction
- Logo Enhancement
- Persistent Top Bar to Maximize Contacts (“conversions”)
Your Website Here!
More portfolio samples will be added soon…maybe even yours.